Weighted Saddle Pad Burioni Heavy
The weighted saddle pad Burioni Heavy is made of TT and Sympa.
The main feature of TT material is that there is a hollow space in their structure, so that a perfect passage of air is allowed both through the material itself and mostly through the hollow space, this hollow space allows perfect skin perspiration and guarantees a very efficient natural heat insulation. A part from this, TT material has other important features:
- It’s HIGIENIC, their peculiar airy structure not only strongly reduces sweating, it also avoids humidity from staying inside the material, thus reducing bacteria proliferation as well. In order to obtain even better results specific antibacterial treatments can be made;
• It’s WASHABLE, thanks to the composition of their structure, not only are they easily washable, they also dry very quickly;
• It’s RESISTANT, thanks to their 100% PES composition;
• It’s RECYCLABE, feature that must be highly considered now in order to protect the environment.
Sympa is a material that absolutely respects the environment, made with the highest Germany technology, and by using materials that are both ecological and recyclable, 100% formaldehyde free.
The revolutionary superficial structure has been obtained with superior qualitative standards, by compressing Êthe material to obtain high performance. This procedure makes the product more attractive, with more brilliant colours and exceptional resistance to dirt and tearing. The optimal draining power is obtained by the special Sympa water repellent fabric. In fact, water slips away and leaves the Sympa surface perfectly dry and soft. Let us introduce you to the main features of our Sympa product:
• Extremely resistant to dirt and easily cleanable and washable;
• Special anti-slip elastic surface;
• Exceptional resistance against stretching;
• Extraordinary colour brilliance;
• Exceptional draining properties;
• Very hygienic and comfortable;
• Made in Germany.
Production time: 5-10 days.
Note: The 2,2 and 4 kg saddle pads are shorter than the heavier saddle pads (shown in pictures).